We are passionate about our mission to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Read about some of our campaigns, programmes and innovation, and how we can help you.
Over the last ten years we have helped make a huge impact, helping the public make healthier choices. Below are some of our achievements we're most proud of:
Awards and recognition
- 2016: Finalists: Best Low Budget Campaign, Smokefree Summer - Northern Marketing Awards and CIPR PRide North West Awards
- 2015: Chief Executive Andrea Crossfield awarded an MBE for her services to public health and tobacco control in the North West
- 2013 and 2014: Tackling Illicit Tobacco for Better Health Programme recognised in by the National Audit Office, the All Party Parliamentary Group on Smoking on Health and The Public Accounts Committee.
- 2012 - Joint Winner: Michael Chan Award – North West Public Health Awards
- 2011- Gold Award: Public Sector, Take 7 Steps Out – CIPR PRide North West Awards
- 2011 - Gold Award: Best Integrated Campaign, Take 7 Steps Out – CIPR PRide North East Awards
- 2011 - Winner: Take 7 Steps Out – The Marketing Society Northern Awards
- 2010 - Winner: Smoke & Mirrors – European Drug Prevention Prize 2010
- 2010 - Winner: Best Cinema Campaign or Commercial, Smoke & Mirrors – Roses Advertising Awards